Thursday, March 15, 2007

Short Trip to Prague






Last Thursday my boss asked me whether I'd liked to join him for a trip to Prague and I decided to go with him. I spent two days (Monday and Tuesday) in our Prague office and talked to developers about the work they are doing right now and discussed what can be done for openSUSE 10.3. Monday evening Nayden (thanks again!) walked with us from around the Castle (Hradschin) and then downhill to Wenzelsplatz. The castle was impressive and I regretted not having a tripod with me to take some nice photos at night. The walk ended with some good Czech beer.

Above are some photos from St. Vitus Cathedral, a small house at the castle walls and view from Charles Bridge.

4 comments:

Glazzz said...

Nice photos..

Prague is really grat city.
I have several photos of prague at my

blog - Prague
cityscapes
is really awesome

Layla said...

Prague it`s really beautiful city. There are a lot of tourists in Prague and this city has everything for visitors - a lot of restaurants,hotels in Prague .

kristine said...

Hello Andreas
I absolutely loved the pictures
I’ve been to Prague many times and I never get sick of it. I stayed last September to study. I love Czech people they are very nice and friendly and also a literate society, as you can see here in this government document. Besides the small streets, I also enjoy in this city the night life, the Prague music clubs are all so cozy and have such a nice environment and decoration and make you want to stay long. So I leave you here a list of nice bars for next time: ) yes the beer is the best I ever had! And so cheap!

le voyageur said...

you seem to havemanaged quite well without the tripod!
Prague castle is special, the worlds largest castle (equal to 7 football fields!!)


things to see in prague